16 years HR experience with exceptional project management skills in both large and small sized organisations.
16 years HR experience (all areas) with exceptional project management skills in both large and small sized organisations.
Main areas of expertise are;
- Change management
- Developing and implementing Performance Management; Both processes and cloud based PM systems
- HR systems; From building to implementation
- Redefining Org structures, to include succession planning and skills gaps analysis
- WRC/Labour court experience; end-to-end; Preparing submission, representing company’s and EAT’s
- Redundancy; development and management of large and small scale redundancies through the use of a very successful redundancy process plan.
- Development and implementation of successful on-boarding processes (with aim to tackle retention issues and ensure high-performance)
- Qualified psychometric assessor (registered with the British Psychological Society)