HR Operations Specialist and Workday SME
A HR Operations specialist with experience running Shared Services Functions, creating policies and procedures where none existed before and implementing successful benefits.
I have UK and International experience which I have gained working in People Operations over the past 6 years. My current position is a Global HR Project Consultant working globally managing entity transfers, global employee relations and designing initiatives to improve workplace efficiency
Workday subject matter expert with a wealth of experience of the system from configuration and creating reports, time off plans, benefit plans and day to day processes. I am the go to for all Workday related queries.
Generalist experience of end to end employment life cycles including;
- creating and issuing contractual documentation
- conducting exit interview and providing termination documentation
- Managing due diligence for mergers and acquisitions on an international scale
- Strong benefits administration skills as well as managing renewals, implementing new benefits and ensuring that we are remaining competitive within the market
- General day to day administration
- Managing ticket systems, handle all queries that come through this and also through centralised inboxes
- Leading projects to ensure that policies and procedures are consistent across the globe whilst taking into account best practice and local employment laws