Executive & Leadership Coach | HR Consultant
HR Consultant | Corporate Trainer | Leadership Coach
I am Rabia Mirza. I help transform leaders in organisations so that they can inspire and motivate their teams for meaningful change.
With almost 20 years’ experience as a Senior HR Leader in Ireland, Canada and US, I know I can help you and your organisation. I have worked in manufacturing, logistics and third level education sectors in unionised and non-unionised environments. My passion lies in empowering leaders and their teams. My academics in Business, HR, Leadership Coaching, Emotional Intelligence and Software Development give me a conceptual and holistic understanding of what organisations need.
I am an accredited HR Consultant, Corporate Trainer and Leadership Coach.
I provide tailored training programs, leadership coaching and HR consulting services to focus on helping leaders grow their leadership skill and build their confidence so they can inspire others to do the same.
• Corporate Training: involves developing ‘soft skills’. There is nothing soft about soft skills! Leadership is about inspiring and aspiring the self and others. While soft skills are considered ‘intangible’ skills, I make them ‘tangible’ for you! Training includes areas such as conflict management, communication, emotional intelligence, values, mindset, self-awareness, coaching your team for greatest performance and looking after your own wellbeing. This service is delivered in group settings onsite or online.
• Leadership Coaching: is a forward focused action-oriented approach to achieve results. Professional coaching tools, assessments and tools are used here. This service is catered for individuals as one-to-one coaching sessions.
• HR Consulting: services help mitigate risk for employers, formalise HR processes, maximise and develop employees performance. Services include strategic development of a HR department in an organisation, creating or enhancing HR processes such as recruitment, onboarding, employee engagement, employee experience, retention processes, performance management, exit interviews and stay interviews.
Some of my articles, interviews and talks have been featured in the following organisations: IBEC, Engineers Ireland, The Small Firms Association, HaitchR, Dublin City FM, Phoenix FM and Athlone Radio Station.
Want to find out if I can help you and your organisation? Get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.
Education and Professional Affiliations
- Advanced Diploma in Executive, Leadership and Personal Coaching; Kingstown College, Dublin, Ireland, 2021.
- Accredited Executive & Leadership Coach with EMCC (European Mentoring and Coaching Council), 2021.
- Emotional Intelligence Practitioner, RocheMartin, Ireland, 2021.
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration; Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, Canada, 2016.
- Degree (Hons) in Human Resources Management; Technological University Dublin, Dublin, Ireland, 2018
- Chartered member of CIPD (Certified Institute of Personnel & Development, Ireland), 2004 to date.
- Keynote Speaker at organisations, events and radio.
- Former member of CPHR BC (Chartered Professionals in Human Resources of BC, Canada).
- Former mentor for Engineering students; Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, Canada.